Family Nutrition Plan
Feel confident and empowered in the kitchen creating healthy family meals.
It’s not easy feeding our family every day and keeping it interesting, tasty and fun.
Especially when fussy eaters and food intolerances are sent to challenge us further. It’s hard work thinking of new ideas and a constant worry about how we get the kids to eat their veggies.
This service is designed to work around your current meal planning, food choices and any challenges you face. By looking at the foods you currently offer during meal times, I’ll be able to suggest simple alternatives that will increase the nutritional value of meals without compromising on flavour.
I’ll suggest short cuts and tips on how you can cook healthier meals without the added stress and time. With these tips, you can get the kids eating better and even get them eating the same meal as you!
Us parents need to stick to together. We can’t be perfect all the time and that’s ok. But a little support and guidance can bring excitement to a forever challenging task.
As an experienced and qualified nutritional therapist, I want to help families eat well together, to make mealtime fun and engage children in healthy eating on a daily basis.
This programme includes:
- Family meal plan
- Healthy Alternatives
- Intolerances will be considered
- Shopping List
- Helpful handouts and recipe ideas.
Healthy Family Meals Plan & Prices
Family Nutrition Plan
- Give your families nutrition a check up!
- As an experienced and qualified Nutritional Therapist, I want to help families eat well together, to make meal time fun and engage children in healthy eating on a daily basis.
- The family plan is designed to fill you with confidence in the kitchen that you’re cooking well balanced nutritous meals for the whole family.
- 1 x 90 minute consultation.
Assisted Supermarket Shopping Trip
- Making dietary changes can have it’s difficulties. Changing the way you shop and cook can be challenging. Make the transition a little easier with an assisted shopping trip.
- Assisted Supermarket food shopping trip that can be added to any package at any time (Kirkcaldy based only)
- With my help you will learn how to read and understand food labels.
- Find alternative foods that will make your meals more nutritious and tasty.
- I will take out the stress of finding alternative food option required to meet specific dietary requirements.
Make that appointment!
I do consultations from the beautiful Strive Therapy Hub in Kirkcaldy. I also offer the same consultations over the phone or video call.