Identify nutritional imbalances and deficiencies with diagnostic testing including Food Intolerance Tests and Vitamin D Tests.
Diagnostic testing is commonly used for nutrition patients to help clarify health conditions, imbalances and deficiencies. They’re also used to provide added reassurance that a course of action is appropriate or has been successful.
With so many incredible tests available they are chosen and ordered based your individuals needs.
Food Intolerance and Vitamin D Tests are available at all consultations with no prior notice should you wish to take them on the day.
Some of our most popular tests are listed below. These can be booked individually or added at any consultation without prior notice.
Costs for testing is not included in any package and incur an aditional fee.
Diagnostic Testing Prices
Food Intolerance Test
- Food Sensitivity Testing tests for more than fifty common foods. Results are ready within 45 minutes and dietary alternatives will be offered.
- Advice will be given on how these changes can be incorporated into your current diet and lifestyle with as much ease as possible.
Vitamin D Test
- The right levels are vital for optimal health and disease prevention. Requirements are very individual and without testing it’s impossible to know just how much you need.
- A simple pin prick blood test is required and takes around 15 minutes. Results are available within 5-7 working days.
DNA Fit Test
- COMING SOON!
+ VIP add on to any Packages
Assisted Supermarket Shopping Trip
- Making dietary changes can have it’s difficulties. Changing the way you shop and cook can be challenging. Make the transition a little easier with an assisted shopping trip.
- Assisted Supermarket food shopping trip that can be added to any package at any time (Kirkcaldy based only)
- With my help you will learn how to read and understand food labels.
- Find alternative foods that will make your meals more nutritious and tasty.
- I will take out the stress of finding alternative food option required to meet specific dietary requirements.
Make that appointment!
I do consultations from the beautiful Strive Therapy Hub in Kirkcaldy. I also offer the same consultations over the phone or video call.